Metal : Sterling Silver
Made in Thailand
Buyer’s Tip for PurityFine Silver is 99.9% Silver (999) used in silver bullion bars. Pure Silver, also known as fine silver is considered to be relatively soft, malleable and easily damaged, so it is commonly combined with other metals which in turn helps to produce a more durable and long-lasting product. Sterling Silver is 92.5% silver (925). On silver pieces, this is marked as 925. In sterling silver, 92.5% of the object by weight is silver and 7.5% will be another alloy, usually copper. The common silver jewellery is 70% silver and the rest 30% is another alloy.
Why Gift Silver?Silver can be used in contemporary styles for work wear and everyday use. It helps to keep the body cool which allows you to wear it for long durations. Silver is commonly used in jewelry, coins, utensils, make up and more. These can be suitable gifts for various occasions.
How to take Care of Silver?To minimize scratches and other damage, store your silver jewelry either in a cloth pouch or in a separate compartment in your jewelry box. Silver polish can be used to remove tarnish. If you prefer to clean your silver jewelry at home, you can use a silver cleaning dip, which can be done in the following manner:
- Line a glass container with tin foil; pour some hot water and add one or two tablespoons of salt and baking soda.
- Put your silver pieces in the dip and leave them there for about five minutes.
- After the tarnish disappears, rinse your jewelry with water and dry it using a soft cloth.
Did you know?- The chemical symbol for silver, Ag, comes from the Latin word for silver, argentum, which in turn derives from the Sanskrit word argunas, which means shining.
- Being a reflective element, it can be useful in mirrors, telescopes, microscopes and solar cells.
- The words for 'silver' and 'money' are the same in fourteen languages or more.
- Silver was one of the first five elements discovered, along with gold, copper, lead and iron.
You may return most new, unopened items within 10 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We offer lifetime exchange for products bought from us.
To Avail the exchange policy the customer needs to contact our customer executive at +91-7003092216 or firstname.lastname@example.org before placing the order.We will ask for the current picture of the product and would fix an estimated exchange value. After the agreement with the customer we will schedule a pickup of the product to be exchanged and meanwhile the customer can place the order of the required product. Once the product to be exchanged reaches us and the left payment(if any) is processed we will ship the ordered product.
Please also note that the exchange policy is only applicable if the amount of new product ordered is more than or equal to the estimated price of the product to be exchanged.
We offer our customers lifetime Buyback option on the products bought from us.
To avail the buyback feature, the customer needs to write us a mail at email@example.com or call/message us at +91-7003092216. Our Executive will get in touch with the customer within 24 hours. The valuation of the product will be done based on the current market price of the metal. Then we will schedule a pickup of the product. After we receive the product the valuation price will be transferred to the account of the customer. The transfer may take upto 10 days.
Please note that the shipping cost of the product to be bought back is to be borned by the customer and the that amount will be deducted from the valuation price.